ISO 45001:2018 LEAD AUDITOR (OHSMS) TRAINING COURSE
IAS Conducts IRCA Certified Lead Auditor program, ISO 45001:2018 ( Occupation Health and Safety Assessment System) in India and middle east such as Oman, Doha, Kuwait, Abudhabi, Sharjah…
ABOUT OHSAS COURSE
Lecture type using slides,individual and group exercises, Course Timings : 8.30 am to 5 pm , 5 days ( 40 hours ), course package includes course materials, standards ( ref), lunch and refreshments .
COURSE CONTENT: ISO 45001:2018
Day 1 – Introduction to OHSMS, certification and accreditation , Explanation of Clauses of OHSAS , standard requirements , Risk assessment .
Day 2 – Clauses of OHSMS , standard requirements , Continual improvement, Audit principles , Performing auditing .
Day 3 – Document Audit and Performing auditing , Raising Non-conformities
Day 4 – Case study , Mock audits
Day 5 – Mock Audit , Team Meeting , Closing Meeting ,Report Preparation.
WHY OHSAS THROUGH IAS ?
• Well experienced faculties with multi linguistics capabilities
• Simplified and real time examples during the class
• Ensures every participant gets equal opportunity .
• Thrives for 100% pass percentage
• Simple , transparent and effective
• Qualifies to become a third party auditor in OHSMS .
• Better opportunity in claiming the career hierarchy.
• Qualifies to train internal auditors for OHSMS
• Better placed in handling OHSMS implementation, handling consultants and certification personnels .
• helps to perform as an individual consultant for OHSMS projects
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Our friendly training team will assist you and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us on +91 8220666148, 9600051938 or via email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org