Internal Auditors have an important part in ensuring that the environmental management system (EMS) is up-to-date and ISO compliant. They keep pace with EMS developments to ensure that the organization remains committed to environmental management.
Auditing EMS is important in achieving and maintaining ISO 14001 standards and we offer expert training in how to audit to an international standard.
Our training program gives a detailed overview of the skills needed to achieve best practice in ISO 14001 auditing. You will learn how to conduct an internal EMS audit, follow complex audit processes, identify areas that need corrective action and provide an audit report for accreditation. As an Internal Auditor you will secure stakeholder confidence and ensure your organization has an ISO 14001 accredited EMS.
Duration: 2 days
Method: Class room session with exercises.
Who can participate?
- People involved in the implementation or maintenance of ISO
- Individuals looking for better position in ISO certified companies.
- Qualification or Age is not a criterion.
- Process owners in an organization.
- Can be qualified internal auditor in the organization.
- Better understanding of QMS systems
- Can provide value addition to the system.
Slide shows, course materials, Exercises etc shall be provided.
Also check frequently asked Questions
REGISTER EARLY FOR EARLY BIRD OFFER!!