ohsas 18001 IRCA Certified* lead auditor Course
ohsas 18001 lead auditor Course - Course Number: A17562
IAS Conducts IRCA Certified (in collaboration with Avanta Global) Lead Auditor program, OHSAS 18001 : 2007 ( Occupation Health and Safety Assessment System) in India and middle east such as Oman, Doha, Kuwait, Abudhabi, Sharjah…
ABOUT OHSAS COURSE
Lecture type using slides,individual and group exercises, Course Timings : 8.30 am to 5 pm , 5 days ( 40 hours ), course package includes course materials, standards ( ref), lunch and refreshments .
COURSE CONTENT: OHSAS 18001
Day 1 - Introduction to OHSAS , certification and accreditation , Explanation of Clauses of OHSAS , standard requirements , Risk assessment .
Day 2 - Clauses of OHSAS , standard requirements , Continual improvement, Audit principles , Performing auditing .
Day 3 - Document Audit and Performing auditing , Raising Non-conformities
Day 4 – Case study , Mock audits
Day 5 – Mock Audit , Team Meeting , Closing Meeting ,Report Preparation.
WHY OHSAS THROUGH IAS ?
Well experienced faculties with multi linguistics capabilities
- Simplified and real time examples during the class
- Ensures every participant gets equal opportunity .
- Thrives for 100% pass percentage
- Simple , transparent and effective
Need more information?
- Qualifies to become a third party auditor in OHSAS .
- Better opportunity in claiming the career hierarchy.
- Qualifies to train internal auditors for OHSAS
- Better placed in handling ohsas implementation, handling consultants and certification personnels .
- helps to perform as an individual consultant for ohsas projects
Our friendly training team will assist you and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us on +91 8220666148, 9600051938 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Note: * IRCA certified Course(in collaboration with Avanta Global)