Ohsas 18001 Internal Auditor Training Course
Any Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management system specifies processes to continuously improve your OH&S performance and at the same time, comply with legislation. Ohsas 18001 Internal Auditor Training provides the framework to seamlessly integrate the OH&S management system with your overall business plan. Ohsas 18001 Internal Auditor Training Course is an international occupational health and safety management system specification that empowers an organisation to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance.
Duration: 2 days
Method: Class room session with exercises.
Who can participate?
- People involved in the implementation or maintenance of ISO
- Individuals looking for better position in ISO certified companies.
- Qualification or Age is not a criterion.
- Process owners in an organization.
- Can be qualified Ohsas 18001 Internal Auditor Trainer in the organisation.
- Better understanding of QMS systems
- Can provide value addition to the system.
Slide shows, course materials, Exercises etc shall be provided.
Also check frequently asked Questions
REGISTER EARLY FOR EARLY BIRD OFFER!!