ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training Course
IAS conducts ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training Course Imparts food safety management. The internal auditors ensure the safety and purity of the food products. The ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Training Course provides food industry auditing professionals the knowledge and the technicality to assess the organisation’s food safety management system, identify risks and provide valuable information and evaluate whether any action has to be taken and mitigate its risks. Our training programs involve extensive coverage on food safety and enable the employees to be aware of food safety management.
Duration: 2 days
Method: Class room session with exercises.
Who can participate?
- People involved in the implementation or maintenance of ISO
- Individuals looking for better position in ISO certified companies.
- Qualification or Age is not a criterion.
- Process owners in an organization.
- Can be one of the qualified ISO 22000:2005 Internal Auditor in the organisation.
- Better understanding of QMS systems>
- Can provide value addition to the system.
Slide shows, course materials, Exercises etc shall be provided.
Also check frequently asked Questions
REGISTER EARLY FOR EARLY BIRD OFFER!!